National Taipei University
Department of Economics
Position Title: Assistant Professor or Above
Section: International: Full-Time Academic (Permanent限JOE用, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Locations: New Taipei City, Taiwan
JEL Classifications: Any Field
The Department of Economics at National Taipei University invites qualified applications for full-time faculty positions at all ranks. Applicants from all fields are welcome. We are particularly interested in candidates with expertise in Macroeconomics, Environmental Economics, Empirical Industrial Organization, International Economics, and Econometrics. Candidates should have a Ph.D. degree in Economics or related fields by July 31, 2024.
Please provide a cover letter, a curriculum vitae, an official transcript, three letters of recommendation, Ph.D. dissertation, and recent publications or working papers. Evidence related to teaching and research experience is strongly encouraged.
Please submit all required materials electronically to the Department of Economics ( email@example.com) and c.c. the Personnel Department ( firstname.lastname@example.org).
For any inquiries, please contact the Department of Economics.
- l Please download relevant forms from the department’s website https://econ.ntpu.edu.tw/
- Application Form for New Faculty Members
- List of Publications for New Recruitment
- A photocopy of the passport or National ID Card showing the front/back side and the pages
- Job market paper/Ph.D. dissertation/Research papers
- A photocopy of Ph.D. Diploma (or Official proof of the date of the oral exam for new Ph.D. candidates.)
- Official transcript
- Cover letter
- Three reference letters (sent separately by referees)
- Evidence of teaching/research experience
Early applications are strongly encouraged. Applications received before November 30, 2023, will be guaranteed full consideration.
Application deadline: 12/20/2023